Re: Re: Ideas needed...

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 12:32:11 +0100

OK, from the posting of the rules I think the Apple Lane/Uleria thing may have gone OT for this list. Shall we continue it on the uleria list as it is of great interest to me? I am with Rob on this, in the passage I cite below... I note the modern adaptation of Apple Lane on the Heroquest site does include the ulerians, so I assume that many HQ players will face this issue as they first delve in to Glorantha - in fact many might ask, who or what is Uleria?