Re: The Mystery of Apple Lane

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 16:38:44 +0100

>Multiple Apple Lanes in Sartar? Where?
>
>Otherwise, a nice set of explanations.

Thanks, it's my first attempt to think about Glorantha and I am still reading the source material I have missed since the eighties. Apologies for the horrific typos, I type very quickly at work in breaks, and don't have much chance to revise my posts lest my pc freezeup before i hot th send button, as it is prone to do several times a day. :(

As to muultiple Apple Lanes -I seem to recall that the introduction to the AH RQ 3 version mentions that there are several hamlets called Apple Lane, so site it where you will to serve your campaign. This led to the multiple Apple Lane comment in my writings.... Greg Stafford does end his 1st edition suintroduction by noting 'An FRP campaign is a growing thing. We hope you will enjoy it.' Glorantha has certainly grown since then.

cj x