Re: The Mystery of Apple Lane

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:31:27 +0100

>Ah. I just re-read that. While they mention relocating it "hither and yon",
>they don't mention duplicating... My reading of the line suggests a single
>hamlet called Apple Lane, but it's location may vary "wherever the land has
>rain, a little snow, and enough late-summer sun to grow fine pippins".

Ah yes! you are completely right! I was just working from memory I am afriad as my copy is not here; I don't have any books to hand while working. :( Still the idea of several hamlets with a similar name is hardly too terrible a stretch, and i am pleased with the idea at the moment. I may think of something better later. :)

cj x