Re: Re: Apple Lane

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 01:46:28 +0100

Matthew wrote:

>In that Suffolk lads find everything *else* sensible?

Apart from Essex, and Haverhill. OK, Haverhill is in Suffolk, UK. That Greg Stafford clearly lives in an alternative universe was demonstarted by th Masked Singers from Haverhill who turned up in one Pendragon adventure. I love Suffolk dearly, but Haverhill is the Devil's Armpit. Broo in hoodies, Thanatar influenced shopping malls and housing estates so souless they'd be demolished in Esvular. I'd prefer to snog an enlo tht spend a night in the place, which is less appetising a homeland than sniffing an Uroxi's jockstrap.

Normal service will be resumed soon. I have just finished a rather successful 14 hour session, and am on a Gloranthan high. I like this game. Oh yes, and I wrote a review for rpg.net, which might be out tomorrow, or if not Friday I expect.

cj x