Licensing question

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:55:49 +0100

 Hi chaps,

I have an idea for a short piece I would liek to submit to Pyramid magazine; a mini-Gloranthan scenario for HeroQuest. Trouble is, I am not sure if I can do so? I understand there is a fan license one needs to deal with? and if Pyramid pay me, does that make i even more complex? I'd like to see some more HeroQuest in Pyramid; the Kralori Homeland article and som of the other stuff is why I subscribed, and publsihing scenarios is a great way to get new folk interested in Gloarntah - - but I am nevervous, because I have no experience with licensed properties. Any words of wisdom?

cj x