Re: Lunar CM not cyclical?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:03:24 -0700

> So, of that nice short list of CM taught by the 7 moms/sisters, which bits
> are cyclical and which aren't? ILH p56.
>
> Feats - Fight back, heal self
> Charms - Calmnesss, heal madness
> Spells - make page speak

The 7 Sisters? Errm, it's not really clear, since the magic *isn't* specifically said to be tied to the Moon, yet the 7S are a "lay association" of the 7M. I'd say "not lunar CM".

> Presumably when the same things are taught by the 7 moms to their
initiates
> as non-CM (next page), they're definitely cyclical?

Yes. The 7Moms teach Lunar/Cyclical CM (they are given the disadvantage of being tied to the moon).

Anything listed as "tied to the Lunar cycle" (or similar phrasing/intent) is definitely Lunar.

RR
- Richelieu