Re: RE: Dawn campaign?

From: light_castle_at_...
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:03:05 -0400

I'm doing something similar to Mike, actually.

As my Karse game seems to have sputtered to a halt (too many scattered players and my upcoming betrothal kicking the legs out of that) I and some more local players have decided to let ourselves be inspired by Firefly to do a space opera.

But rather than just situating it in a known universe, I am gathering the players together and we are creating the basic universe rules during chargen. What is needed for the players to make the characters we want is what the universe is going to be like. (Some large concept stuff will be decided just in group discussion, and only in broad brush, just so that we are more or less on the same page.)

They seem really excited with setting up the universe themselves.

LC