Re: Dawn campaign?

From: Jennifer Geard <geard_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 07:51:37 +1300

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 07:03, light_castle_at_... wrote:
> As my Karse game seems to have sputtered to a halt [...] I and some
> more local players have decided to let ourselves be inspired by Firefly to
> do a space opera.

<wry grin> My group's doing the same.

We started a freeform game in the Firefly/Serenity universe when our HQ settlement game reached the end of several arcs at once and it turned out that the character who'd be driving the planned next arc didn't actually care that much (after all that had happened the revenge business wasn't so important to him any longer). It's been interesting playing with "character" and "impressions of the environment" but very little factual information.

Now that the Serenity game system's out we're figuring out whether we can re-cast the game into it.

Cheers,
  Jennifer

--
Jennifer Geard