Re: Heroes

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:59:21 +1100

Jeff:

> The Old World is Dead. Harrek Killed It. (sounds like a good heroband
> slogan)

That's great. Heortlings of course will have less of a problem with Harrek than I do. Violence is a tool to be used. However, I don't think many Heortlings will be convinced that its a tool Harrek uses wisely or with honour.

'Pass the number two phillips head, a slight adjustment is needed'. [Enter Harrek, stage left, screaming and carrying twenty kilo sledgehammer].

> I nominate your to participate in the Rotina and Nisskiss Teen Prom

Done! Hot nights by the crutching pens! (Somewhat less likely to be a hero band slogan).

John

nysalor_at_...                 John Hughes

.....With one silent laugh
You tilted the night
and the garden ran with stars.