Re: Re: Dawn campaign?

From: Shannon Appelcline <shannon.appelcline_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:36:18 -0800

I've written two good Dawn Age resources, each of which had the approval of Greg, at least at the time. They may be a little hard to find, but if you're looking for Dawn Age info I suggest both of them.

The first is the _Broken Council Guidebook_, which gives pretty complete information on all of Genertela around 355, but it also provides some good history for the era. This was a con book for RQ-Con 2 (1995).

The second is my "Kingdom of Night" article. The first two parts of this, which cover the Holy Country in the pre-Dawn and the Dawn ages appeared in _Tradetalk #4_.

Looking through my collection I discovered two extra copies of the Guidebook and one extra copy of Tradetalk #4. All the covers are banged up, but they're otherwise in good condition. I was planning to eBay them at some time, but if you want to make an offer, feel free to send me off-list email.

Shannon