Re: Form Fill Sheets

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 13:28:52 +0000

Jane Williams wrote:

>I hadn't realised that sort of thing was available,
>and it does sounds like it saves a lot of typing time.
>Where's it from?

Hi Jane,

the form is at
http://www.glorantha.com/support/CharForm-Gray-Skill.pdf

I would gladly volunteer to type the Homeland Keyword skills on to this form for males and females, and even each occupation for both as well, so they could be downloaded from the site if needed. Need the defualt keyword skills for a Male Heortling Hunter - click here! Might be quite an onerous task though. :)

What I did was just typed out the Homeland Keywords, then printed off a load of male and female sheets with them on. Then I added the occupation keywirds have phoned my players to discuss their ideas, and finally their Religion Keywords. This meant when we arrived at the session, and they knew they were Alakoring Warrirors of Elmal Hearthguard, all that info was laready on their sheets, though obviously they could cjange it. Then we used the list method - choose ten and distribute extra points. It made cgharacter gen short enough for us to indulge in creating the clan history and still run an adventure and get home by 3am. :)

cj x