Re: Form Fill Sheets

From: Bill Sluss <w_n_sluss_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:08:25 -0800 (PST)

In order to save them you need the full acrobat suite.

Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...> wrote:
>From: CJ <cj_at_...>
>
>Hi Jane,
>
>the form is at
>http://www.glorantha.com/support/CharForm-Gray-Skill.pdf

I've wanted to use these in the past, but they seem to have a fatal flaw...you can't save them. That is, yeah, you can fill the form and print it out. But you can't save the filled form for display elsewhere. Even if you only want it for print, then every time you want to update the character, you have to type everything in again.

Hopefully I'm just doing something wrong. But I could see this being a "Reader" limitation. Is there any way around this?

Mike

Game software Poker games Role playing games

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS     Visit your group "HeroQuest-RPG" on the web.

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:  HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com