Re: What people play

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:50:45 -0000

> I know Phil (and possibly Kaja) Foglio did some of the art for the
> Avernum series and didn't think that the Nethergate art was quite
> their style.

Mike is good friends with Phil and Kaja. Mike is an avid Gloranthaphile (he's part of the Seattle Farmers Collective and plays Nisk the reckless Heortling flyer with a mustache so dashing it causes women to swoon and men to look downwards in shame). Some of his art will be in the upcoming Trader Princes release and hopefully in more Heroquest publications in the future.

Jeff