Re: Alakoring/Heortling Languages

From: light_castle_at_...
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:54:49 -0500

I don`t have my book here at work, but I seem to recall many of the Homelands have languages as part of the keywords. (Speak Sartarite, Speak Tarsh, I even think the Esvulari cosmopolitan nature is noted by giving them 2 or more languages.)

So you should have your native language at 17.

How broad those languages are, and how much they diverge is something that hits the old MGF principle, obviously.

LC