Re: Re: Alakoring/Heortling Languages

From: light_castle_at_...
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:00:56 -0500

I think Peter's numbers are wrong (for instance, you would have 17, not 6, since it is part of a keyword and I'd probably use slightly higher improv modifiers) but the core point is solid.

It would be nice if there was a decent list of languages that were related to each other, but you may as well just decide that for your own game depending on what you think provides the most fun.

(I went with a large-scale break down by Sky vs Storm-based languages, and then did it by geography. If you were closer, you had less of a penalty.)

LC