RE: Re: Alkorings and Heortlings

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:43:21 -0000

> As a cultural categorization, I increasingly think
> the term "Alakoringite" is perhaps meaningless.

Just the fact that it took this much discussion for anyone to have much idea what was meant by it would seem to prove your point.

> If you want to move this to the digest, that's fine.

Wasn't there someone at the start of all this for whom the question was relevant to a game being played? Sorry, memory fade...

> at least we are talking about something Gloranthan instead
> of various computer games. :)

Well, they were about to be Gloranthan computer games, that was the point. But they weren't HQ - see title of list. General non-HQ Gloranthan goes to the Glorantha list (hence its title). HQ, Gloranthan or otherwise, goes here (hi, Mike!). Or so I thought. Though, as you say, with low traffic and a very large membership overlap, probably not many people will be worried.