Re: Where in Glorantha...?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:19:56 -0800

CJ

>I just wondered what regiosn other people were
>playing in, as I seem quite traditionalist? WHat made you fascinated by
>the gaming possibilities of that area?

The game I currently run is set in Umathela (on the southern continent) <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/umathela/>. I liked the fact that it was fairly open to development, but defined as a region where four cultures come together.

Two of those cultures (the Umathelan storm barbarians and the coastal Malki) can be considered a twist on northern analogs, which can make things entertaining.

--

David Dunham