Serenity: HeroQuest games at Dragonmeet 2005.

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:53:48 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2005-11-14-1340.

Hi All,
I am running the following games at Dragonmeet 2005. I am running a game based on the series FireFly and the film Serenity by Buffy's Joss Whedon. I am using the HeroQuest rules system for simplity. Both are the same scenario but with different players for each the final outcomes should differ. The crew will be the crew of The Betty from Alien 4; Joss Whedon's first stab at a misfit crew of smugglers onboard an old, broken-down ship.

+

Saturday morning 10:00-14:00
'Echoes in the Black' by Darran Sims narrated by Darran Sims. Serenity: HeroQuest adventure for 6 players. Age 12+. Newcomers very welcome. Maturity preferred.

"Ta Ma Duh! Why can't we stick to the gorram plan! I wanted simple, in and out and everything shiny. The job was good, the idents were perfect and the feds were away from the Skyplex. Then everything has gone south.
Something has been following the Betty. They are keeping their distance, so they aint purple bellies and everytime time we avert course they disappear like echoes in the black. The question is who are they, what do they want and why are they messing up my gorram job?"

+

Saturday afternoon 14:00-18:00
'Echoes in the Black' by Darran Sims narrated by Darran Sims. Serenity: HeroQuest adventure for 6 players. Age 12+. Newcomers very welcome. Maturity preferred.

"Ta Ma Duh! Why can't we stick to the gorram plan! I wanted simple, in and out and everything shiny. The job was good, the idents were perfect and the feds were away from the Skyplex. Then everything has gone south.
Something has been following the Betty. They are keeping their distance, so they aint purple bellies and everytime time we avert course they disappear like echoes in the black. The question is who are they, what do they want and why are they messing up my gorram job?"

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2006-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com