Re: Digest Number 276

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 23:20:48 -0000

This is good capitalist theory that only works at the level of mass market. It does _not_ work at the kind of sales figures (units shipped and/or dollars billed) that Issaries operates at, and any economist worth their salt will agree. I am, according to most people who know my politics/economics, a libertarian and almost "laissez faire".

If you do not like/want an Issaries product then by all means don't buy it. However, if you wish to see future Issaries product then buy current Issaries products if it is not instantly gratifying. Lobby hard for what you want to see. Complain bitterly about what you don't like or don't want. Better still, find others with a common interest and write what you want to see and submit it to Issaries. But don't con yourself that Issaries/Greg Stafford is making megabucks out of this project that so many of us enjoy and are prepared to pay a few pounds for (or punts or euros or dollars or whatever).

regards,
Charles