Re: Where in Glorantha...?

From: danhalberd <dan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:11:28 -0000

We have three Glorantha games in progress at the moment:
  1. A game set in Dorastor after 1619. This started using the Hero Wars rules and carried on using Halberd Glorantha when we couldn't cope with Hero Wars anymore. This is based on the RQ3 Dorastor Book plus Cults of Terror of RQ2 and Lords of Terror from RQ3.
  2. A game set on Dragon Pass based primarily on the Thieves' Arm book from The Unspoken Word. This game uses a variant of the HeroQuest rules. So far we have done from 1615-1616 starting in Tarsh, then Wintertop, Sartar, Beast Valley and the Holy Country.
  3. A game set in Pavis and Prax after 1619 using another set of rules.