Re: Re: Where in Glorantha...?

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:00:55 +0000

Sam, you work in Chelt? I have been living in Chelt but working in Derby till two weeks ago, and now am entirely Cheltenham based! It would be fantastic to meet for a drink sometime, and I do have three gloarnthan games on the go, so maybe you could find time to play with us or recruit some players from my crew for a face to face game if you would like to run one? If you ever feel like a meet, or want to have a quick rummage through my small collection of gloranthan stuff (mainly RQ2) just drop me aline off list!

I'm from the University of Glos. Tribe (ex-lecturer and student, now 36), but several of my players are Civil Servant Tribe, if you get my drift, working for donuts. (If you don't you'll just think I am mad!)

cj x