Tula Size???

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:36:11 +0000

Firstly chaps, apologies if I owe any one a reply. I have been away all weekend, and am just sending teo lin e-mails till I finish unpacking again! :) I will respond to everyone who has written! (possibly in the morning though...)

In tonights HQ game we were drawing maps of our Wintertop Exile's village tula. How much land does a tula cover? I was guessing about 25 square miles, so an area 5 miles by 5 miles, but that might be a little small??? I have no idea how large in land area a Sartarite tula is, and I guess the Exiles being primarily Hunters/Herders might be slightly larger? I thought I had seen this mentioned somewhere, but can't find it now!

Last thing: on the clashing panteons etc, it is noted in KoS that those who slit their tongues and sarted to talk to dragons expected Orlanth to respond. He did not, or withold his magic, so they assumed it was ok... or so I recall, vaguely, from that myth...

cj x