King of Tarsh?

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:19:33 +0000

Hi chaps,

who was King of Tarsh from 1610? I thought it was Moirades (see DP p.69 & p.8), where he is planning to reassume the position of Sacred King of Dragon Pass. He certainly relinquished that position in 1610 (DP, p. 69). The Sartar section of KoS seems to support this; yet the Composite History of Dragon Pass, KoS p.119 & 127 has him dying in 1610 and his son Pharandros reigning from that year...

So what is the story here? Is it just 'ancient sources differ', was Pharandros the Regent during Moirades withdrawal to perform personal magics, stepping down when his father returned, or am I missing something?

Been in London all day at a business meeting and this has been bugging me. Any advice welcome.

cj x