Re: Re: Digest Number 276

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 16:26:25 -0800

At 11:43 PM 2/7/2001 -0000, you wrote:
>The game's got to be approachable from a neophyte level.

We think that the Hero's Book will go a long way towards making it approachable to fans.
Watch for the announcement soon.

>If something's useable by a new-ish narrator and his folks, its going
>to sell a heck of a lot better than a list of kings from God Time
>which... Sigh. I like GRoY but I can't find as much use for it as I'd
>like.

It was never intended to be of game use. It is a very esoteric resource intended (as it says) for my personal reference and use.
I am confident that the material being prepared specifically for use by newcomers will be approachable.

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>