Re: Re: Androgeus?

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:53:38 +0100

Hello Friends

I am also interested in Androgeus.

As far as i understood past gloranthan publications he will emerge out of Charg.

And THEN she will be active in Fronela first, but then he will come also to Dragon Pass.

That is at least MY vision of Androgeus in MY Glorantha until now.

Cheers

André

> I like Androgeus, and am wondering
> when s/he will show up in the Hero Wars. :)

  I have no idea of the answer to your question, but yes I have often   been intrigued as to where Androgeus comes from. Unlike the other   heroes of the Dragon Pass boardgame I have yet to see Androgeus   anywhere in a Gloranthan publication. So if he does emerge it looks   like whoever she is, he is unknown as yet.

  I guess it is possible that Androgeus is no longer part of Greg's   vision of Glorantha.

  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS     a.. Visit your group "HeroQuest-RPG" on the web.

     HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com