Re: Westerners and the Lunars

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:08:29 +0000

>So... I'm confused. Are the Rokari, etc. in league
>with the Lunars? Why don't we hear more about
>fighting between Lunars and the West? Are the
>Monotheists really willing to let the Lunars take over
>most of the continent, or do they fight back somewhere
>in this timeline?

The Lunars aren't close to taking over the continent. They're taking over a central swathe from North to South. As I understand it the main part of the Lunar Empire was cut off from the West by the Syndic's ban and they are only just coming into contact again as the Lunars move into Heortland. The West, meanwhile has its own problems, such as the Kingdom of War.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.