Re: Westerners and the Lunars

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:52:50 -0800 (PST)

Ah, groovy. So the West is just busy, mostly, and hasn't been able to jump into the conflict, push back on those Lunar bastards and maybe take a little swath for themselves.

But there might be, say, advisors and agents running around stirring up trouble?

How much of a fight did the Esvulari put up when the Lunars came knocking?

t.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM