Re: Westerners and the Lunars

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:08:20 +0000

>Does the Kingdom of War bother the Lunars at all? Or
>is Jar-eel its secret Queen?

There's some old stuff (from one of the Con Lore sessions IIRC) suggesting that the Lunars have at least some influence over the Kingdom of War - although it's indirect, through the Queen of the Kiss in Zoria. That may be outdated, though.

If that's not the case, I would tend to the view that the Lunars have heard of the Kingdom of War but regard it as something to be dealt with later - it's well outside their current sphere of influence. Most of the stuff I've read has the Kingdom of War as a consequence of Loskalmi magic and for that reason Loskalm is the primary target.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.