Re: Digest Number 2324

From: Dave Wible <ahoggya_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:29:27 -0800 (PST)

> From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: Westerners and the Lunars
>
> On 12/21/05, Antonio �lvarez del Cuvillo
> <antalvarez1976_at_...> wrote:
> >

> > > As far as I can tell, Arkat is the good guy.
> >
> > IIRC, elves believe that Arkat IS Gbaji.
>

> I'm Arkat, and so is my wife

Thank you so much! That says it ALL...
Dave

              Dave Buswell-Wible skyrivertitan_at_...

  The greatest evil is not done in those sordid dens of evil that Dickens loved to paint ... but is conceived and ordered (moved, seconded, carried and minuted) in clear, carpeted, warmed, well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks who do not need to raise their voices. Introduction to The Screwtape Letters, rev. ed. 1952

Yahoo! DSL � Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com