Re: Re: Sleepytime Ernalda

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:51:03 +0000

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 21:18:23 -0000, you wrote:

>At the request of Jeff Kyer, I think this discussion should be
>continued to the Glorantha Digest.
>
>Jeff

I think I disagree. The discussion has nothing to do with Glorantha, it's to do with GMing styles, in particular the difference between the style adopted by most roleplayers and the (to my mind) rather odd style Greg prefers in which the players are as much audience at a storytelling session as gamers. Works for him, wouldn't worth for me.

The problem though is that we have this discussion every couple of months and it's getting dull. Could we just move on instead?