Re: A little self-conscious self-defense

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:12:10 -0800

> From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>

> I think I disagree. The discussion has nothing to do with Glorantha,
> it's to do with GMing styles, in particular the difference between the
> style adopted by most roleplayers and the (to my mind) rather odd
> style Greg prefers in which the players are as much audience at a
> storytelling session as gamers. Works for him, wouldn't worth for me.

Have you ever played in a game with me Nick? Please do not project this fallacy onto my style.

> From: "Rob" <robert_m_davis_at_...>

> Maybe Nick is referring to the two most well known scenario's
> written by Greg, The Cradle and the Skyship,

May I suggest that people take a look at some other items that I have done, such
as Griffin Mountain, Pavis or even Apple Lane and Snake Pipe HOllow.

And I do note his subsequent support as well:
> I think that this is somewhat unfair, as virtually all
> scenario's I have ever seen are fairly linear to a greater or lesser
> extent. IMO its up to the GM's out there to take this stuff and use
> it, fitting it to their campaigns.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.