Re: The Missionaries

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 14:31:27 -0000

Sorry Jane, I thought that you had suggested they were brain damaged or of somehow sub human intelligence. If thats not your point then I apologise!

> > I think that just because you can infer something, it doesn't
mean
> > that it is the explanation.
>
> Well, no, but if you're never going to infer *anything*, we may as
well sit
> under the tree eating roots and waiting for the missionaries to
arrive.

Erm, well yes fair point! But you seemed to be making points and then declaring something as fundementally true because of your observations, regarding the mental capacity of the folks on question. However, I must have mis interpereted you. Too much turkey perhaps!!

Regards
Rob

PS: Looking forward to the next Glorantha night!! :^)