Re: [Moderator] Re: The Missionaries

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:57:35 +0000 (GMT)

> As I have said before, please take this topic to the
> Gloranthan Digest.

Huh? You mean this isn't...? Oh drat - sorry, Jeff. I'd moved every thread for quite a bit, as had others, then just assumed that everything on this topic *was* on the Glorantha list. It all comes in the same in-box, after all. Half the subject titles over there still have that misleading [HQ-RPG] in the subject line, so I missed that this one was still over here.

Will write out 100 times "read the to: box before hitting Send."

But I'm still not moving to any form of "digest" :)