Attention Aspirant Authors!

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 01:55:54 -0000

Comrades!

As you'll have seen, the mighty Meints machine has acquired the license to publish future HQ and Gloranthan books. ILH-2 will be the first in the pipeline, as well as a reprint of the core HQ book. There are other books at various stages of completion, from all-but- ready-for-layout to on-the-way. However, Rick is as ambitious a publisher as he is ruthless a slavedriver, and he wants more!

So, who is out there interested in writing a book and shaping Glorantha, or else in pulling together a project with other writers? The main focus for the moment will be 128-page books that cover a geographical area (or, sometimes, a thematic one), with background, scenario material, etc. That said, there is always space for a different product that fills a need or is just irresistibly cool.

Moon Designs pays for completed, accepted manuscripts at a rate within the industry standard and anyone who has seen any of Rick's products knows that the production quality will be top-notch. At this stage, though, let me stress that we are looking for people who are prepared either to write the book themselves or manage a project with other writers.

Interested? Then drop me a line at this email address: markgaleotti_at_...

All the best

Mark