Heroquest/Spiritquest/Essence Plane

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:01:42 +0000

Hi chaps,

I am fairly sure I asked this before, but I did not get any replies unless there was something wrong with my e-mail. What are the differences between heroquests in the three main magical traditions? I have seen the word spiritquest used, and I can see how taht would differ from teh HQ rules, but I am a bit vague as to what an Essence based monotheistic heroquest would look like? Does one recreate events froma Sanint's life, in a sort of mystery play/Stations of the Cross experience? What if any are the differences between theistic and monotheistic heroquesting?

cj x