Announcement: MoLaD on 19th Erlanger Gaming Days (Germany)

From: Alexander Dotor <alexander_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 10:48:31 +0100

Hi everyone,

I want to announce MoLaD-support for the following convention in Germany at the last weekend of January:

Name: 19th Erlanger Gaming Days
Date: 28th, 29th January 2006
Website: http://www.spielertage.de/19/index.html Organizer: Mr. Andreas Schneider and Mrs. Christine Uhl Description: I do not know much about this convention, but as it is held the 19th time it seems to work. It is a general gaming convention with special section for roleplaying games. Maybe I am able to attract some roleplaying novices.

Maybe Norbert Franz (also a MoLaD memeber) will join me in narrating another HeroQuest episode. As he is not sure yet I will take the responsibilty to organize the MoLaD appearence there and write the report.

I plan to run a single game at this convention, and use one of my convention-proven scenarios. Maybe I will run another one on Sunday - depending on the interest in the game and mood of the convention:

Name: How to catch an ape
Players: 4 to 6