Re: Build Your Own Heroband

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:40:11 +0000 (GMT)

> The players in my group are starting to think about
> setting up a Hero
> Band - I suspect they'll try and do it when we meet
> up this Friday. I've
> got a fair idea of how I'm going to do it, but I'm
> wondering how other
> groups have handled this critical step.

The Upland Marsh game stumbled through this a while back. Group of ex-Lunar army types, given a land grant next to the Marsh. We've found a local entity who looks very suitable (lots of anti-undead powers!), so we grabbed him.

There was a lot of discussion and confusion, but a relevant thread starts here.