Re: Build Your Own Heroband

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:12:50 -0000

Have you discussed what the game is supposed to be about? Or is it completely up to the players? For example I am more or less following the Sartar rising campaign so folk have to create Lunar hating Heortlings.

> I'll report on how it works out, after I've done it, but how did
other
> people do it? What sorts of player hero bands are out there? Has
anyone
> had difficulty interesting their players in forming a hero band?
What
> worked or didn't work? Discuss :)

Is the Hero Band record sheet in Master of Luck and Death or another publiucation? I found that it was a handy tool when running through it with the gang, even if it got them to think about some of the issues you talk about.

Regards
Rob