Re: Re: Build Your Own Heroband

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:13:04 +0000 (GMT)

My kids did the same. They adopted Mykka after the scenario, especially as they were prompted by their elders that since they were forming a close group it would be proper to form a hero band with a guardian. At the start she was apparently 5 years old and is now growing quickly 1 year/season.

She didn't come with a blessing but came with ghost related awareness and defences. She gained a blessing when they completed the "Heavy earth" scenario, from the book. They completed it with an unbelievable roll to gain a complete victory and rather that give the player all the benefits of +45 bonus. I gave half to Mykka so that she had an earth related blessing function.

Gavain