Re: Lost in the Rubble

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:14:45 GMT

In message <20060115102911.CHNQ20369.aamta12-winn.ispmail.ntl.com_at_homemaster> "Jane Williams" writes:

>Can anyone point me at a map of the Rubble with a scale? The Moon
>Designs reprint doesn't seem to have one (if it has, it's hiding).
>I don't need much detail (intend to fill that in myself) just the
>overall layout.

The original RQ2 Big Rubble boxed set has a separate map - the US equivelent of A2 in size. Probably why it doesn't appear in the reprint.

There's also a map of Pavis in 894 at the back of "Shadows of Pavis" Tentacles Companion Vol.4 but that doesn't have a scale.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/