An outstanding campaign

From: Vladimir de Saint André <v_saintandre_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:37:06 +0100 (CET)

Dear fellows,

  I have been playing RPG for years (late 1980’s) like many of you apparently, and was looking for some really epic high quality fantasy RPG, which I think Herowars is. I am currently reading the various books I have purchased and plan to start playing sooner than later.

  Yet, most of my players do not do any mastering at all and I often wonder if they realise how much time it takes to get into a game and then prepare the sessions. Recent example of difficulties to find a suitable date to play and then some repoachful words on how difficult for them it is to remember the last game have somewhat damage my enthusiasm to spend hours of reading and plotting.

  So, if I am to play Herowars at all, I would like to avoid designing my own campaign or heavily reworking an existing one, neither of which my players seem to deserve at the moment. I would therefore appreciate if you could help me identifying an outstanding campaign for the game: something epic, far from any D&D type of hack monsters and get treasures, with a good plot and alienating atmosphere.

  Many thanks in advance, and sorry for those sad GM considerations,

  Regards, and happy new year,

  Vlad

 Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.Téléchargez la version beta.