Re: An outstanding campaign

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:36:55 +0000 (GMT)

> Take some of the time you spend planning, and use it
> to retell the last
> day's adventure, then publish it (on the web, in a
> "Campaign newsletter", whatever) for your group.

Good idea, but let me improve on it. Set up a Wiki. Now get the players to write up what happened last time!

You can use the same place to keep a list of loose plot threads, too. And a background page (who's on the clan ring?). And the whole thing is joint creation.

> HeroQuest lends itself to making the players do a
> lot of the work.

Read "letting the players have a lot of the fun".