Grey Company was (Campaign)

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:23:08 +0000

 Actually I liked them a great deal and felt they fitted quite well with Pavis and are ideal for players who want to make the transition from RuneQuest with a play style retaining some RQ flavour. They are to my mind well written interesting, and so long as you own the Pavis Compendium allow quite a detailed campaign without much need for the supplements needed to run a Sartar campaign.

Wintertop/Wintertop Fair are excellent, but you do really need Thunder Rebels, Storm Tribe, Barbarian Adventures to get the most out of them. I have just finished running them with my group and if you are looking for a detailed mini-campaign I would recommend them.

However I do think there is a definite place for dungeoneering etc, as a change from the clan politics which seem to mark most HQ scenarios. Both can be great fun!

cj x