Malkonwal?

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:36:23 +0000

Hi chaps,

been reading some old gloranthan zines I managed to find in Birmingham when on a spook hunt, and have a few questions. My game is just moving from Wintertop to Sartar (escorting healers, from BA scenario from Wintertop to Red Cow via Dangerford) but my players have a wider interest in Heortling politics, and also my Esvulari priest in Blue Dog would be interested in this one...

According to sources I have, from 1617 to 1620 Richard Tigerhearted the Seshnalan knight ruled Heortland, renaming it Malkonwal, and trying to impose Rokarism. Is this correct?

He was captured by the Lunar in 1620? I was not sure about this - I thought he was still at liberty on the Heortland plateau?

And he also persecuted the Aolian Church? Is this correct? Did his influence reach in to Esvular and Esrolia?

I am still vagues as to the borders of Heortland. Whitewall si in Heortland yes?

Sorry for all the questions!

cj x