Re: An outstanding campaign

From: etherealmirror <etherealmirror_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:41:16 -0000

Hi,

I'm new to the list and new to Glorantha (due to some strange aversion that I had for this world. I think it had something to do with Ducks, Jack O'Bears and that RQIII system wasn't my cup of tea) but better late than never, or so the say.

I just wanted to thank you for the links to the Unspoken Word books and and Everything is Thunder. They look very interesting, as it does The Red Cow. Too much to read (including the Spanish edition of the HeroQuest manual, still).

Greetings to all the members.

Eusebi