Re: Re: Cycles

From: donald_at_...
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:29:49 GMT

In message <dqqelc+lj63_at_...> "nichughes2001" writes:

>Do the Yelmalians still intermarry with their historical neighbours?
>They have relocated, changed religion and are not really the same
>clans as they were 100 years before. I would have thought they would
>be reluctant to take on stroppy Heortling wives who don't know their
>place anyway.

It's possible that they have drifted far enough from their Heortling origins that they only marry among themselves. If so they must be very inbred. We do know that their wives generally follow Ernalda so either there is a variation of that cult or the cult teachings are flexible enough to allow a woman to handle the differences.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/