Re: Re: Thanks

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:42:23 -0600

>From: "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_...>
>
> > a[n] �crit
>
>Isn't that a rolemaster term! LoL!! :^D
>
>Ah, but what *type* of E crit? there's soemthing on the order of 20
>Critical
>tables...

Being a long-time RM GM, I can tall you that since there's a diacritical mark on it, that makes it a Puncture crit, Rory. And with an E, beware the dreaded 66 roll which will cause you to lose one of your treasured containers (such as a canteen, or scroll case).

And don't exaggerate man, there's only 20 crit charts if you count the Spacemaster's "shrapnel" and "explosive decompression" crits.

Er... I like HQ contest results better. There, back on topic. :-)

Mike