Re: Heroquesting

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:58:37 -0800 (PST)

             I hesitate to add anything to Bryan's great ideas, but he did raise the best place to do the HQ. I agree that having it happen where they found her soul caught is definitely the best place. That being the case, my mind goes into overdrive. I'll just list some questions that I would want to consider before I ran this scenario.

       The rival clan, with whom you're not friends, will certainly want to find out what the hell is going on in their land.   Will they interfere or not? Stupid question, of course you'll want them to.   Do they want your heroband to gain an extra member, or perhaps get an extra-strong wyter?   Do they know things about the site that you need to know (perhaps ahead of time)?   If you pull this off perfectly, is there a chance that this will dissolve or reduce the emnity between your two clans? I forget what clan she was from, but marriage is always a good way to seal a peace pact.   Where did the ghosts come from?
  Is there any chance that one of the ghosts might be able to pull a switcheroo with Mykka? A changeling bride might be rather amusing. Or possess your swain, for that matter. Yah, I'm a sick puppy, no-one needs to say it.

       I suspect that the even more evil minds on the list can run with these much better than I could.

  Alison