Re: Heroquesting

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:59:41 -0000

Well, there might sort of be one source of that....I forget their name, but their is the one non-human tribe in Prax, whose herd animals are essentially mindless humans. But I think finding/creating/rebuilding her proper body would be more satisfying.

In my suggestions before, purely on a whim I suggested a challenge in the underworld dealing with "the grey ones." Expanding on that name, what if that is a 'tribe' of bodies that arrived in the underworld without intact souls, so were never accepted into their proper underworld. They are more or less stuck in limbo, only semi-aware of their horrifying condition, timeless. Normally they would destroy any living being who encounters them, in hopes of stealing missing soul stuff so they could move on. But with the right favors maybe you could search their endless numbers, and find that Mykka has been there all along. Just another off the top of my head idea, and I have no idea quite how many known facts about Glorantha it violates.

--Bryan