Re: Digest Number 2359

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:37:57 -0600

> From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: An outstanding campaign
> > Now the bad news, only GT is still in print. Jane
> > and I plan to go
> > on the lightbringers quest at continuum and badger
> > Greg about Dragonrise
>
> Er, no, actually I don't. Knowing a little (but only a
> little) more of what's going on, I don't expect that
> to be necessary or appropriate.

Oooohhh... do tell? Come on, the Rumor Mill (as anyone knows, the most efficient means of communications ever devised) relies on fresh grist! :-)

> > The good news is that 'man of the moment' Rick 'The
> > Paddle' Meints
> > is planning to get the Sartar Rising books out on
> > DriveThruRpg which is an online pdf retailer.
>
> And if you have a few hundred pounds burning a hole in
> your pocket, you can find them on Ebay even faster.
> But the prices are silly. Well, considering the
> quality of what you get, maybe not silly, but too high
> for most of us.

I was fortunate enough to get my copies when they were in print. But I've occasionally had success finding such items via abebooks.com (the only listing for "Barbarian Adventures" is some nut who wants $99 for it). And Noble Knight Games (www.nobleknightgames.com) has a copy of "Orlanth Is Dead" for only $12.95.

Ebay is probably the best bet, but with a little luck you can find them elsewhere online.

BKC